I had some extra chocolate today so decided to whip up some banana treats. Yum, yum! Try these when you want something that looks sorta fancy, but doesn’t take a fancy amount of time. They’re ready in 20 minutes, and you only need three ingredients!
Single Serving, Dessert | Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free
Prep time: 10 min | Ready-in time: 20 minutes
1. Slice banana into 1-inch pieces.
2. Mince sliced almonds and place them on a piece of wax paper.
3. Place a second piece of wax paper on a small plate or in a small Tupperware container.
3. Fill a small saucepan with 1-2 inches of water, heat water on low heat. Place a small bowl inside saucepan. (Be sure the water only comes to about halfway up the bowl.)
4. Place chocolate pieces inside bowl, stirring occasionally until completely melted.
3. Use a fork to dip bottom half of banana pieces in chocolate.
5. Slide banana off fork onto the plate/Tupperware with wax paper.
6. Repeat with remaining banana pieces, then place in freezer for until chocolate hardens, about ten minutes.
7. Remove from freezer and enjoy!